2007-04-23

The Happiness


Laughing means happy. Crying means sad. It is very logic, isn’t it?
However I may cry, because of laughing too much. I may laugh, because of I do not want shows out I am sadness.
So what is happiness?! Where it is?!
I do not know that people born happy or not, because after the people born, they never said about that. I only know is some people thanks they are borne, because they say they are happy. But others are feel regret about their born, they may not always unhappy.
I think the easiest thing to have a happiness is can get what you want. However this may be the hardest thing to do. And also I believe hankering happiness is an unhappy course.We believe money is not omnipotence, because we knew it cannot buy happiness; but also we knew by any chance without any money is impossible, because have no money, we will never happy!

2 条评论:

cathy 说...

Haha!Great!
different style and explain of happiness!Good ideas!
:)

mistone 说...

I enjoyed very much reading your unique opinion. I almost forgot that we are very lucky ones just because we are born into this world. We are born to be happy, aren't we?