2007-05-06

happYness




I could understand every people have different happiness, but who understand the happiness best? Maybe is the one who is the most sadness?!

While I learned the happiness unit was not happy, (to lean that why people it’s so hard to be happy? of cause is not happy thing to understand that) however after learning the unit could be happier.

I totally agree the article talk about the inheritance. It instance on me.
“We humans have inherited a remarkable capacity to habituate to, or become accustomed to, the status quo.”(Michael Wiederman, 2007)-- Till now, I feel unclear.

The movie The Pursuit Of Happyness tell you what is the really happiness! The idea of “Goals +Achievement=happiness”!! In the movie, he most never happy, at beginning he said “why other people look so happy? Why shouldn’t I look like them?” he started to be a stockbroker, however he lost his family, his apartment, have no money. He lived in metro’s washroom over night with his son; he didn’t drink water and no break that to save he time. Sometimes I feel he is too crazy. He has been despair, hopeless, but he never gives up. Only the end he said, ”this part of my life…this little part …it’s called happiness”

1 条评论:

mistone 说...

I will see the rest of the movie if I have a chance!